A perspective on the world of disability from a mother and an educator. Follow my blog!

Sunday, 19 January 2014

#365Gratitude

A few friends and I are doing the #365gratitude project this year. It's a way to actively find the positive things in life and to not dwell on the negative which leads to stress and anxiety. For me it's about recognising the amazing blessing that is my family and being grateful for the little things. Bad things will continue to rear their ugly heads, but they can't compete with the joy.

Outside my little family I am grateful today for the people who read my blog. As an audience you are now 8 times bigger than you were in December 2012. December 2013 was a PB and we've already broken that record halfway through January 2014! Thank you for sharing on Facebook, for +1ing on Google and for posting on your forums.

Thank you so much for the affirmation. I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment